If you missed the last few weeks and the intro, just click below. A reminder that this is really created for use in small group discussion or picked a part for a message series. This week is some questions that were developed after reading James 2: 1-13.
Favoritism is for Punks!
Be a Punk to People – Get Punked by God! It’s that simple.
Read James 2 1:1-13
Pending on the size of your group, have each student read at least one paragraph of the text. It gets them involved and pushes for engagement.
- What example does James give of “religion..pure and faultless?” (1:27)
- How does this statement lead into the topic of favoritism? (1)
- What is the difference in clothes for the rich and poor man? (2)
- How is favoritism shown to these people? (3-4) Who at your school receives special attention? who is discriminated against?
- What two things does God give to the poor? (5) If God chose the poor to have these things, how should we treat them?
- What three things do rich people do to Christians, according to James? (6-7)
- What is the Royal Law? (8) Why is this the law ” Royal”? What is the opposite of this law?
- Who are the lawbreakers? (9-11) Are you a lawbreaker?
- If this is true, what is the solution to the problem of favoritism and discrimination? (12)
- What is the threat to anyone who refuses to keep the Royal Law by treating all people alike? (13)
- How does mercy triumph over judgement for God? (13) what about for us?
- Supplies. Also horrific customer service. #loweshasitbeat (@ Menards in Cedar Rapids, IA) https://t.co/39eXsFLSTO,
- Great memories while I sip. (@ Caribou Coffee in Cedar Rapids, IA) https://t.co/IG3gUC5I5i,
- Visiting with friends. This place is happening (@ New Covenant Bible Church - @ncbconline) https://t.co/ojRAGSByxn http://t.co/r3XRm8pnZm,
- I have fond memories of Wednesday family nights. The more I think about it accomplishes the partnering with families. Thoughts? #stumin,
- Amish country! (@ City of Kalona in Kalona, IA) https://t.co/gmz3mmAWsi,
- Jeremy Zack 0
- Joel Mayward 0
- juniorhighministry.com 0
- My church 0
- Orange Parents 0
- Parent Teen 0
- Think Orange 0
- Verge Network 0
Created by Site5 WordPress Themes.
Experts in WordPress Hosting.